Deliverability is probably one of the decisive factors in the selection of an email marketing solution. A good campaign requires significant investment, and there's nothing more frustrating than seeing this fail to occur and consequently recording poor results.
The emailR email marketing solution has put in place a raft of measures that guarantee optimum deliverability:
- emailR has taken the necessary measures to be white-listed by the main ISPs (MSN, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL). We have also entered into undertakings with them concerning the management of complaints in accordance with a defined procedure. This procedure ensures that emails sent from emailR have every chance of being correctly delivered.
- emailR is aimed at email marketing professionals who undertake to respect a usage charter in terms of frequency, content opt-in and unsubscribe links.
- Observance of this charter results in a zero complaint rate, further enhancing the reputation of our servers and therefore our deliverability.
- Each send is monitored by our teams and over a thousand tests are automatically carried out in order to verify the validity of the content and compliance with the points indicated above.
- Every day and for each ISP, our teams check the level of complaints per issuer and, where necessary, take the required measures.
emailR plays the transparency card
For each campaign, you benefit from a comprehensive report indicating the penetration level of your email for each domain name. The system automatically detects the domain names for which your campaign has potentially undergone deliverability problems.
Our team remains at your disposal for the analysis of the potential causes and the resources to be deployed in order to improve the results of subsequent campaigns.